Monday 19 December 2011

children and art

This morning I got a drawing from 2 years old kids, named violet. she is my boss' daughter and lived next door. I impressed so much. A day before, I give her a drawing about she and her brother, Hudson. The best part of this exchanges is the fact that I love her drawing.. simple and sooo kids.. arranged by various color and shape. I just imagine that it may shape of some animals. but it just an grown up interpretation, who knows exactly on children thought, should be more imaginative.....
take a look..
even she put her sign at bottom of her drawing, ha..and this is my drawing about she and her brother's Hudson using acrylic paint on canvas (started love acrylic)


By the way today I visited chidren museum of art at nyc today. I always like to see children art, honest and imaginative. And look at the process when they create  the art is another interesting thing for me...
this is the museum
some of the collection
the art lab,where kid can do some art activities
I like this sink, where the kids or the staff can wash hand and tools
lets play on the stair

playing
another art lab
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment