Monday 10 February 2014

Sydney Trip (Second day)

I started the day with walking across the famous Sydney Bridge. There's a lot people jogging there (and then I realize there's a lot people do jogging everywhere in Sydney).  My tour guide said, he observed that Sydney people obsessed with jogging whenever, wherever). But it is good though, it could become a healthy city.

I captured a photos of  a house that I like from above the bridge take a look..
I like the roof garden upstair, I hope I could have one...
 Then we walked again and capture some city, opera house, and harbor views.....


We goes up the bridge tower to see more spectacular view of Sydney and here some picture I love
From the tower, I could see tourist who took air crossing bridge experience. I didn't try that.
City and Car.
After exploring the bridge we went down to the rock. The rock is an historic area of Sydney. It was a first area where people live in the city. Then It become slum area.. then it was conserved and transformed to be a tourist spot. What I like from Sydney is the fact that I can enjoy all varied attractions just by walking..
 

One old door at he rock
Preserved stair next to the new one...
 Then I went to Contemporary Museum of Art. My friend and I had a discussion during the visit. He said that sometimes he doesn't understand about the art that he see in the contemporary art museum. Then I said neither do I. Sometimes it was funny curator looking to the art. For mee a good art should be enjoyable even for common people. You don't need a guide to tell the story about a painting and sculpture. You can feel, when you see it. Story can be made... but feeling can't be deceived... 
I love this pieces, the colour is nice...

This one is so..so... (I dont understand, eventhough the composition is good).
It is also a thin line between a good art and bad art (nowadays). You shouldn't be a foolish..
boat people, sound familiar huh?

Then, we walked to botanical garden. I like so much this garden. It is so beautiful, you should come here if you visited Sydney..It is very well maintained....
Pinky banana...
a corner in botanical garden...
City view from botanical garden..
Opera house and the bridge view from botanical garden
Then we walk again to the city....


And spent the afternoon in darling harbor... I ask my friend why it called darling harbor... He said one day a major talked to his wife " Let's go to darling, harbor!" ha... just joking he said....
Enjoying Lindt Ice cream....
Kids can't help themselves playing in the pond on a such hot day....
Darling Harbor is full of tourist
panoramic view of the city from darling harbor....
lot of seagull

Even there are fishes down there, just thinking how clean the water...
 We wait until 9 o'clock here because there is a firework attraction....

 That is my second day adventure journey in sydney......

No comments:

Post a Comment