Monday 10 February 2014

Sydney trip (fourth day)

My  last day in Sydney, I ask my friend to show me his campus.. Mac Quarie University... here it is..We make a joke that it little bit looks like a east german building.. Sorry.. but the library and surrounding greenery are nice. A great place for study. This greenery I coudn't find in Melbourne..


Then I came back to city to see Chinese garden.. I like it. It likes an oasis from the city surround..


It is very calm mood here... with the sound of water....



your wish here....

love the pattern of the path....
Framing scheme, chinese garden concept is very good in framing scheme. You need a foreground, object, and the background... It almost everywhere..


2 dragons represent china and NSW playing ball symbolizing the friendship of two community
Another example of framing, through the window, you always can see the object..



horse year....
Layering... This is also significant concept of chinese garden..
horse year.....

Then I met my other friend Deva. We had a late breakfast in pancake in the rock cafe (she said the famous one). And then I visited her campus University of Sydney. She show me a building that was used as setting in harry potter movies..
Not this one...
Here it is.....

Inside the building, I am not harry potter geek, so dont ask me which scene portrayed this building..

So that was my adventure in Sydney.. then I came back to melbourne..back to the routine... It was a good trip.. I hope I can visit another city next time

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Incredible photos! Thanks for sharing and congrats on being Freshly Pressed. Cant wait to Visit Sydney

    From Residential Builders Australia

    ReplyDelete