Monday 10 February 2014

Sydney Trip (Day one)

Last weekend, I visited Sydney for vacation. It was only three days holiday, but It was really good. I visited some interesting place there. Fortunately the sun was so bright on those day, so I got best pictures at every places. I would thank my friend who let me stayed in his house and for being a good tour guide...

First Day # City #
 At first day, I walked around the city by myself. After arrived at the airport, I took a trained to the city (The train was expensive though, then I know from my friend, I could ride a buses first, then took a train, it will save more money. The airport gate charge price makes the direct train to the city cost more). But any way it was a travel experience. It is always interesting to know something new, whether it was good or not.

I arrived at Hyde park. I enjoyed the sun and the scenery around the city.   
Hyde Park and surrounding
Then I visited art gallery of New South Wales. It is a nice place, but the most unforgettable moment was the surprise that the museum staff did, when the visitor entered the museum.They danced and approached the visitor while yelling, " It was so contemporary...contemporary...." First I shocked, but it was funny though..

Beside enjoying the gallery collection, I also looked the america painting exhibition. It was about american art evolution through century. It was not really interesting, but okay. I cant help myself to compare the museum in Australia and in America. But I thought, American museums (particularly in New York) have better exhibition. I mean the collection, the story behind, etc... Sorry If you don't agree...
 
 After visited the museum, I went to the city...I noticed that there something different between Sydney and Melbourne city layout. Melbourne city is more packed and dense than Sydney. It probably because the pedestrian walk dimension and the building shapes. It makes sydney city feel more spacious.

stories continues to day 2

1 comment: